To use your virtual and/or physical debit cards with your Android phone you must set up Google Pay:
- Open the Google Pay app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture and tap Wallet.
- At the bottom, tap Add to Wallet.
- Tap Payment card and tap New credit or debit card.
- Position your card in front of the camera so that it appears within the frame to capture your card info, or enter the card details manually.
- Swan will verify your information and send you an authentication code, enter the code to complete setup.
Your Google Pay is now all set and ready to go.
You may check out this page from the Google Support website for full instructions.