What documents do I need to provide to onboard my company or organization (a "legal person")?

Ines DIy
Ines DIy
  • Updated

Swan will usually ask for:

  • Proof of registration (for example in France: Kbis, JOAFE extract, fiche synthétique de la copropriété...)

  • By-Laws (the rules your company put in place to regulate members and maintain civility)

Swan sometimes asks for additional documents, such as:

  • Latest corporate income tax return

  • Documents relative to your beneficial owners

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request