Table of contents
- UBO Term
- Accessing UBO info
- Approved UBO documents
Need help with Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) info or documents for Spain? This page will help you find your company's UBO info and the documents you need.
In Spain, a UBO can be called a Beneficiario Real/Efectivos1.
Accessing UBO info
Approved UBO documents
- UBO declaration: an official Informe De Titularidad Real De Personas Jurídicas4 .
- Proof of registration: an official Información Mercantil interactiva de los Registros Mercantiles de España5.
- Other official official documents that show the company's ownership, such as: Estatutos Sociales6 (Articles of Association) and Libro de Registro de Accionistas7 (shareholder registers).
Informe de Titularidad Real de Personas Jurídicas
- Authenticated document issued by the Consejo General del Notariado8.
- Document title: your document indicates that it is a Informe de Titularidad Real de Personas Jurídicas.
- Date: clearly visible date indicating when the declaration was made.
- Company identification details: tax identification number and the company name.
- UBO information: ownership date and details, the UBO’s name, personal identification number, place of residence, nationality and date of birth.
- Document title: your document indicates that it is an Estatutos Sociales.
- Company details: the company's name and its legal framework.
- Company objectives: the main reasons the company is created or its primary activities.
- Beneficiario Real/Efectivos translates to “real beneficiary/effective beneficiaries”, people with beneficial interests in a company.
- Registradores refers to the Spanish Association of Registrars.
- Ancert is a platform for verifying real ownership of legal entities.
- Informe De Titularidad Real De Personas Jurídicas is a report on the ownership of legal entities.
- Información Mercantil interactiva de los Registros Mercantiles de España is a service provided by the Mercantile Registers of Spain, offering real-time access to business data.
- Estatutos Sociales are the "Articles of Association," these define the internal rules and roles within a company.
- Libro de Registro de Accionistas is a record of company shareholders.
- Consejo General del Notariado represents the General Council of Notaries in Spain.