Table of contents
- UBO Term
- Accessing UBO info
- Approved UBO documents
Need help with Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) guidelines for a company registered in Spain? This page will help you find your company's UBO info and the documents you need.
In Spain, a UBO can be called a Beneficiario Real/Efectivos1.
Accessing UBO info
Approved UBO documents
- UBO declaration: an official Informe De Titularidad Real De Personas Jurídicas4 .
- Proof of registration: an official Información Mercantil interactiva de los Registros Mercantiles de España5.
- Other official documents that show the company's ownership, such as: Estatutos Sociales6 (Articles of Association) and Libro de Registro de Accionistas7 (shareholder registers).
Informe de Titularidad Real de Personas Jurídicas
- Authenticated document issued by the Consejo General del Notariado8.
- Document title: your document indicates that it is a Informe de Titularidad Real de Personas Jurídicas.
- Date: clearly visible date indicating when the declaration was made.
- Company identification details: tax identification number and the company name.
- UBO information: ownership date and details, the UBO’s name, personal identification number, place of residence, nationality and date of birth.
- Document title: your document indicates that it is an Estatutos Sociales.
- Company details: the company's name and its legal framework.
- Company objectives: the main reasons the company is created or its primary activities.
- Beneficiario Real/Efectivos translates to “real beneficiary/effective beneficiaries”, people with beneficial interests in a company.
- Registradores refers to the Spanish Association of Registrars.
- Ancert is a platform for verifying real ownership of legal entities.
- Informe De Titularidad Real De Personas Jurídicas is a report on the ownership of legal entities.
- Información Mercantil interactiva de los Registros Mercantiles de España is a service provided by the Mercantile Registers of Spain, offering real-time access to business data.
- Estatutos Sociales are the "Articles of Association," these define the internal rules and roles within a company.
- Libro de Registro de Accionistas is a record of company shareholders.
- Consejo General del Notariado represents the General Council of Notaries in Spain.