As you finalize onboarding with your account, you'll see a pop-up with a QR code asking you to download Swan app.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Download Swan app on your smartphone.
There are two ways to find the app:
- Search for it in your app store (Google Play or Apple Store)
- Enter your cell phone number in the field beneath the QR code. This way you can send yourself a link to the app in your App Store.
2. Open Swan app on your phone.
3. Follow the instructions in the app:
- enter your phone number
- enter the 6 digit verification code sent to your number
4. Use your smartphone to scan the QR code.
- To do this, the app will request permission to access your camera.
5. You're good to go!
From now on, if your notifications are enabled, you can connect directly from the same navigator without having to rescan a QR code. You'll just have to enter your 6 digit PIN code.